One of the most shining characteristics of a Pomeranian is their beautiful coat. Regardless of the style of haircut they might be sporting at the time, they always stand out of a crowd and easily draw attention where they go.
Keeping your Pomeranian’s coat healthy, shiny, and smooth requires a little more effort than an occasional bath and brush session. If you want your Pomeranian to have a standout coat, making sure they have the right coat care is of the utmost importance. This means using a high-quality brush, a shampoo that leaves a clean coat, and a leave-in spray that keeps their coat clean and healthy for a long time.
Leave-in sprays can undoubtedly keep your Pomeranian coat odor-free, visibly clean, smooth, shiny, and detangled. Investing in a good, high-quality leave-in spray is a required health product every Pomeranian parent should own, especially if you want them to look and smell amazing.
Here are some of the bestseller leave-in and detangler sprays before we dive into the list:
Bodhi Dog Natural Deodorizing & Conditioning Cologne
- LEAVES YOUR PET SMELLING FANTASTIC: Snuggles and cuddles from your furry friend never smelled so good! A quick spritz of our pet cologne gets rid of offensive odor without being overpowering. Don’t have time for a bath? Our pet fragrance spray instantly controls stinky, smelly pet odors caused by being wet and outside in the yard or playing with other pets. Use every few days as a part of a complete grooming routine to maintain a pleasing pet smell in between baths.
- FRESH SCENTS: Our colognes are the ultimate pet pamper treatment! A few spritzes will have your beloved fur companion smelling like they just came from the grooming day spa. Good riddance to stinky, strong, smelly pet odor! Our scented pet perfume will envelop your pet’s coat, leaving it smelling sweet like a precious bouncing baby!
If you’re looking for a great leave-in spray for your Pomeranian, look no further than the Natural Deodorizing & Conditioning Cologne by Bodhi Dog. A quick spritz of their cologne gets rid of offensive odors without being overpowering. If your Pomeranian doesn’t have time for a bath, then this is a fantastic option.
Their pet fragrance spray instantly controls stinky, smelly odors caused by being wet, musky, musty, and outside in the yard or playing with other pets. It’s best if used every few days as a part of a complete grooming routine to maintain a pleasing pet smell in between baths. It’s also made in the USA using socially responsible practices, locally sourced and sustainable ingredients, animal cruelty-free production, and eco-friendly recyclable packaging.
Top Performance Pet Conditioner & Detangler Spray
- Made with human, cosmetic-grade ingredients, GloCoat Conditioner and Detangler quickly penetrates mats and tangles for faster comb-outs
- Spray this leave-in conditioner on damp coats and trouble spots and then brush through
I’m a huge fan of Top Performance’s Pet Conditioner & Detangler Spray. If you’re looking for a high-quality leave-in spray conditioner and detangler, then you’ve found exactly what you’re looking for.
This leave-in spray by Top Performance is made with human, cosmetic-grade ingredients that are designed to quickly penetrate mats and tangles for faster comb-outs. You can even use it on damp coats and trouble spots on your Pomeranian, especially in areas where you plan on brushing them. What all of this means is that you’ll be able to easily comb your Pomeranian while also providing them a healthy leave-in spray. On top of that, it’s been specifically formulated to repel dust, dirt, and urine, add instant luster to all coats, and leave them with a fresh, clean scent.
Vet-Recommended Waterless Dog Shampoo Spray
- JUST SPRAY & WIPE: Quick cleaning and ideal for a fresh and clean dog between washes. Use with an oatmeal dog shampoo between washes. Perfect dog grooming shampoo & for those inevitable pet accidents.
- WILL NOT STRIP THE COAT: Doesn’t contain artificial dyes and will not discolor the coat. This hypoallergenic cleaner will have your pet feeling like silk. Use on dogs, cats, rabbits and ferrets.
There aren’t a lot of leave-in sprays that really hit the top quality of what I’d recommend Pomeranian parents to use, but the Vet Recommended Waterless Dog Shampoo Spray is definitely one of them. It’s a highly effective no rinse, alcohol-free dog shampoo spray that’s perfect for spot cleaning and therefore useful in any situation.
One of the best qualities of this leave-in spray by Vet Recommended is that it doesn’t contain artificial dyes that normally cause discoloration of the coat. It’s also a hypoallergenic cleaner that will leave your Pomeranian’s coat feeling like silk. It’s extremely effective as a spot flea treatment. On top of that, it’s made in the USA, the packaging is made out of recycled materials, and they don’t promote testing on animals. Very eco-friendly and Pomeranian-friendly!
Pawfume Premium Grooming Spray
- 🐩DESIGNER DOG COLOGNE: Pawfume deodorizing dog spray pairs high-end luxury fragrance with lasting performance. Give your pooch the wellness and coat care it deserves with salon scents dog cologne! Our long lasting dog spray perfume is GORGEOUS!
- 👃SMELLY DOG NO MORE: Pamper your canine friend with botanical dog deodorizer spray (for dog dry skin, too!). Pawfume’s dog deodorant spray (odor eliminator) is moisturizing, detangling and reduces static. This is THE dog spray for smelly dogs!
Sometimes it feels difficult brushing my Pomeranians since their hair gets tangled and densely packed. I’ve found it extremely useful using Pawfume’s Premium Grooming Spray since it’s specifically made to ensure that my Pomeranian’s coat is smooth, healthy, and luscious before and after giving them their daily brush.
This leave-in spray by Pawfume is very easy to use since all you need to do is spray it on before and after your Pomeranian’s daily brush. It’s perfect for removing odors and even contains a conditioner so your Pomeranian’s coat stays fresh and clean for days. As a matter of fact, this is one of the few veterinarian-certified premium dog grooming and wellness solutions out there, which is convincing enough for me to buy it!
Lillian Ruff Waterless Dog Shampoo Spray
- FAST & EFFECTIVE CLEAN - Lillian Ruff Waterless Shampoo gets pets clean quickly, No water required! Leave fur smelling great and feeling soft. Our dry shampoo gets rid of unpleasant pet smells instantly and is great for pets who dislike water. It’s more effective than wipes and can be used to spot treat accidents or for a full body cleanse. It's portable, making it convenient for traveling. Unlike other sprays or foams, our shampoo does not need to be wiped off your pet’s coat
- SAFE & GENTLE - Our Veterinarian Recommended dry pet shampoo is extremely gentle & contains Aloe, making it an excellent shampoo for animals with sensitivities. Lillian Ruff Waterless Shampoo spray-on cleansers are tough on dirt and smells, yet gentle on the skin. Our proprietary tearless Formula is pH balanced for all dogs and puppies; 100% Gluten Free, Paraben Free, Sulfate Free, & Dye Free. Our water-less shampoo spray is a safe alternative to other cleansers that contain harsh chemicals
Getting our Pomeranians a weekly bath can be difficult at times, but it’s something that they truly need. The fact of the matter is that they have a double-layer coat that requires extra attention when compared to other dog breeds, so actively maintaining a healthy coat is very important when it comes to Pomeranians.
That’s why I personally use the Waterless Dog Shampoo Spray by Lillian Ruff. Without giving your Pomeranian a bath, you can easily spray them with this leave-in spray and ensure the shampoo and conditioner inside the spray will keep their coats healthy and cared for. It helps in detangling hair and keeping your Pomeranian odor-free for a long time. It’s also made in the USA, 100% cruelty-free, gluten-free, dye-free, paraben-free, sulfate-free, and 100% vegan. Trust me, you want this spray!
Bodhi Dog Waterless Dog Shampoo Spray
Waterless dog shampoos are one of the most useful grooming supplies I’ve come across in my years of owning Pomeranians. By far one of the best products on the market has to be Bodhi Dog’s Waterless Dog Shampoo Spray. Bodhi Dog has numerous products out there that promote the health and wellness of all kinds of pets, so they definitely know what they’re doing.
This leave-in spray by Bodhi Dog is a great solution for those wanting to keep their Pomeranians fresh and clean in-between baths. It’s an all-natural, no-rinse shampoo that’s 100% non-toxic and packed full of natural extracts. Being able to depend on a leave-in spray to keep your Pomeranian’s coat and skin clean is very useful, and this leave-in spray does just that with its professional grade ingredients. This leave-in spray is made in the USA using socially responsible practices, locally sourced and sustainable ingredients, animal cruelty-free production, and eco-friendly recyclable packaging.
Viva La Dog Spa Spritz Grooming Spray
- Spray-on detangler for dogs
- De-tangles without creating static
The Viva La Dog Spa Spritz Grooming Spray is a great product that’s made from a family owned small-business that really cares about their customers. If you’re looking for a fantastic product that keeps your Pomeranian looking and feeling great while also supporting a family business, this is a great opportunity to do just that.
This leave-in spray by Viva La Dog is excellent for detangling your Pomeranians coat without creating static or leaving any oily residue. They make several aromas as well, including Powder Puff, Oatmeal Mango, and Cucumber Melon. I personally like the Powder Puff scent, but it’s a good idea to try out the one you and your Pomeranian like most. On top of all that, it’s a very eco-friendly product since it’s 100% biodegradable, animal cruelty-free, and recyclable. It’s also made in the USA!
BioSilk Therapy Detangling & Shine Mist
- BEST DETANGLER FOR DOGS - Natural ingredients minimize the stress of dog brushing by reducing pulling of matted areas and leave your dog's fur shiny, soft, and smelling fresh
- MADE IN THE USA - Made in the USA with the same classic ingredients as the original BioSilk line for humans
We all know what it’s like to brush our Pomeranians and find their coat to be tangled and difficult to brush through. Well, the Therapy Detangling & Shine Mist by BioSilk solves that problem and comes with numerous other benefits. As a matter of fact, it’s one of the most well-known leave-in spray brands for dogs, so you definitely want to check them out.
The leave-in spray by BioSilk contains natural ingredients that minimize the stress of dog brushing by reducing pulling of matted areas and leaves your Pomeranian’s coat shiny, soft, and smelling fresh. It’s also great for after a bath and in-between baths to keep your Pomeranian’s coat fresh and clean for longer. On top of that, it’s made in the USA and contains no parabens and is pH balanced for Pomeranians aged 8 weeks and older. Wow!
Isle of Dogs Primrose Oil Conditioning Mist
- Designed for everyday use on dry skin, this Evening Primrose Oil-rich spray soothes dry skin by hydrating the cells responsible for oil balance. Also freshens the coat, covers odor, and extends time between baths.
- Regular use will bring beautiful luster to any coat
If you’re looking for a high-quality leave-in spray that conditions your Pomeranian’s coat like no other, you definitely want to check out the Primrose Oil Conditioning Mist by Isle of Dogs. While it’s slightly more expensive than other leave-in sprays, it can do wonders on any coat you and your Pomeranian can throw at it.
After purchasing this leave-in spray by Isle of Dogs, I realized the aroma alone was worth the purchase as it smelt of rich evening primrose. The leave-in spray contains all natural herbal extracts that are combined to produce extremely soothing skin while also being able to alleviate any skin flakes. As you can tell, this leave-in spray is useful for coats as well as skin, which is great because eliminating odors is only half the battle when considering an effective leave-in spray for your Pomeranian.
Eqyss Avocado Conditioner Mist
The powerful ingredient of avocado has become prevalent in all kinds of products nowadays, so why wouldn’t it be present in high-quality leave-in sprays for your Pomeranian? Well, the Eqyss Avocado Conditioner Mist contains all-natural avocado and has proven on my Pomeranians to be a high-quality, effective leave-in spray.
Avocado has a lot of useful properties when it comes to the health and wellness of many animals (and humans!). One of the many benefits for your Pomeranian’s coat is that it’s extremely effective at enhancing the shine of your Pomeranian’s coat. On top of that, it works well at conditioning their coat while being able to moisturize both their coat and skin. If you’re looking for a great overall leave-in spray for your Pomeranian, look no further!
Bodhi Dog All Natural Detangling Spray
- PENETRATES MATS & TANGLES LEAVING COAT MANAGEABLE, SOFT & BEAUTIFUL: Our all natural conditioning pet detangling spray tackles stubborn and tough mats using the most effective ingredients found in nature, Aloe vera, Jojoba Oil and Mineral Oil. Simply spray solution on bathed pet, rinse out and brush coat. It speeds up brushing time, removing mats and undercoat while leaving fur silky smooth and shiny. Our botanical blend soothes dry skin, increases coat strength and promotes healthy coat growth.
- HYPOALLERGENIC FORMULA FOR EXTRA SENSITIVE SKIN: Our natural detangler spray is 100% detergent free, 100% alcohol free and does not contain any harmful chemicals, parabens or SLS, making it perfect for animals with allergies and sensitivities. It makes brushing easier without tugging skin and is excellent for in between trips to the groomer. Our natural d-matting spray is 100% non-toxic and uses plants and oils to effectively loosen mats and tangles while soothing skin and repairing split ends.
By now, you can probably tell that I’m a huge fan of Bodhi Dog products and the same goes for their All-Natural Detangling Spray. I personally keep an arsenal of Bodhi Dog products in my household, which wouldn’t be complete without this high-quality detangling spray.
As a matter of fact, I use this leave-in spray on my Pomeranians every day before and after their daily brush. It’s amazingly good at detangling their hair while also being able to condition and soothe their coat and skin very well. They add zero detergents, alcohol, or any harmful chemicals, so you can be sure your Pomeranian is healthy and happy. Not only that, but the aromas produced by Bodhi Dog always smell amazing. If you’re looking for one of the best detangling leave-in sprays that are made in the USA, you definitely want to check Bodhi Dog out.
Isle of Dogs Everyday Conditioning Spray
- SILKY COATING CONDITIONER: A deep-penetrating coat conditioner formulated to moisturize, protect, and add shine! Everyday Elements' moisturizing dog conditioner gives the coat noticeable softness, smoothness, and manageability. Natural conditioners like Aloe Leaf Juice and proteins give long and short coats that silkiness you desire, with added shine, fewer tangles, and matting.
- SMOOTHER COAT, LESS SHEDDING: Designed for both short and long-coated breeds! This moisturizing and detangling conditioner helps the coat lay flat and is excellent for releasing dead coat as you groom your dog, reducing excess shedding after bathing. Everyday Elements Silky Coating conditioner is the perfect product for dogs and puppies with fine, silky & tangle-prone hair.
I mentioned Isle of Dog earlier in this post because they make some high-end, high-quality products that are difficult for any other pet brand to beat. Well, the Isle of Dogs Everyday Conditioning Spray is no different. In my opinion, Isle of Dogs is one of the best brands on the market and they prove this time and time again with their amazing products.
This Isle of Dogs leave-in spray is a perfect conditioner to keep your Pomeranian’s coat looking and feeling absolutely healthy. It’s one of the most effective solutions for detangling your Pomeranian’s coat while leaving is soft. It even has an effective formula that repels dirt and other elements from damaging and staining your Pomeranian’s coat. This leave-in spray is an easy win for any Pomeranian parent looking to further improve the health and wellness of their Pomeranians coat.
Cloud Star Spritzer & Conditioner Spray
No products found.
If you’re on a tight budget but still want to ensure your Pomeranian’s coat is well taken care of in-between baths, you definitely want to check out the Spritzer & Conditioner Spray by Cloud Star. Out of all the leave-in sprays I’ve suggested in this list, this is probably the most economical solution.
This leave-in spray by Cloud Star is a great conditioner that’s extremely effective at deodorizing your Pomeranian’s coat in-between baths. Made out of pure, all-natural botanical extracts and conditioners, you’ll see the difference in your Pomeranian’s coat in no time. As an effective USA-made solution for keeping your Pomeranian’s coat deodorized, soft, and refreshingly clean, your Pomeranian will be left happy and healthy with a quick spritz on any occasion.
Miracle Coat Dog Shampoo Spray
- Offers easy bathing for pets with noiseless sprayer.
- Natural, pharmaceutical grade ingredients provide solutions to enrich the natural qualities of individual coat types
I like to finish my Pomeranian list on a strong note and the best way to do that is to let you know about the amazing Dog Shampoo Spray by Miracle Coat. I cannot suggest this product enough as it’s one of the most popular leave-in sprays that can keep your Pomeranian fresh and clean for a noticeably long time. I’ve heard of dog parents using this instead of giving them actual baths for months!
This leave-in shampoo spray by Miracle Coat creates, intensifies, and prolongs an unparalleled luster for your Pomeranian’s coat and skin. Your Pomeranian will have a naturally buoyant coat after using this spray while also promoting a soft and healthy skin. On top of that, it’s gentle enough to use on a regular basis, so keeping your Pomeranian’s coat shiny and well-managed is no problem.
Pomeranians have big characters and strong extrovert personalities. However, a lot of that can be attributed to the way they look and, therefore, feel. Arguably the most noticeable physical feature of any Pomeranian is their coat, which is even more reason to ensure it looks great while staying the healthiest it can be.
By giving your Pomeranian a little spray and brush here and there, you’re ensuring that your Pomeranian is going to look and feel great in any situation. Let’s face it, we all want our Pomeranians to live the longest, happiest, and healthiest lives possible, which can easily be attained with the right strategy. As a Pomeranian parent myself, I know leave-in sprays can help my Pomeranians live a better life and I hope you do too!